IN INTERVIEWING AND ASSESSING PEOPLE
assessment instrument is more valid and reliable than the user admits."
B J E C T I V E
The overarching purpose of the seminars is to increase
knowledge and professionalism in personal assessment and recruitment.
The aim of the certification
is to guarantee that all the certified participants independent of
position, meet an intended quality worldwide
P U R P O S E
To increase the professionalism in HR concerning recruitment and
Personal assessment. The purpose of the seminar is to create understanding
of how to:
- analyse and identify more precise competence- and capacity
- define key resource employees’
- look for potentials.
- construct efficient job-profiles.
- collect adequate information on
- use tests
- interview effectively to permit an adequate
analyse and interpret information from
- translate information from an interview into an
- write a report and share it with the
C O N T E N T S
seminar is an forum where the participants have opportunities to enter
deeply into the recruitment process with focus on how to collect adequate
information of candidates and how to use this information for valid and
reliable personal assessments.
seminar extends over 4 days in 3 modules. In the first module 8 persons
participate in each seminar. In the second module participants are reduced
to 2 in each group to admit individual support and feedback and for the
certification there are 2 persons in each group as well. This arrangement
also contribute to minimize the loss of productive working days.
- Traps in assessing people
- Prognosis – potentials
- Personal Capacities
- Interview efficiently
- Analysing interviews
- Conclusions concerning personal assessment
- Final discussion and sum up.
- Introduction exercise on assessment
study: a pre-recorded
- Individual assessment of the case.
- Discussion and comparison of the individual
Post-seminar work : Following 2-3 weeks:
accomplish a recorded training interview with a potential
candidate for a given position.
Analysis of each participant’s interview.
Assessment of each interviewee is accomplished. Individual feedback on
the interview and assessment is given to each participant.
Post-seminar work : Following 2-3 weeks
Each participant prepares a
new recorded interview with a potential
candidate for a given position. Based on the interview a written report and
a complete assessment are
Analysis of each participant’s
interview, report and assessment is accomplished. followed by individual feedback
- Participation in all
the 3 modules of the seminar.
- Accomplishment of two
recorded interviews and assessments presented and analysed during the
- create a job-profile
- define relevant
- match behaviours to
- match a
job profile in an interview
- map interview data to
- match job
profile with questions in the interview
- establish a working relation in an interview
- dispose an interview adequately
- balance the dynamics of the interview
- tolerate and encourage a reasonable intimacy
- listen with a sensitive ear
- formulate adequate questions
- follow up crucial themes
- collect adequate information
observations in the interview
correct conclusions from different data sources
- summarize an assessment in an understandable manner
the connection between data and assessment/interpretations
- produce a professional written report based on an assessment
- discuss and justify an assessment
Albert Consulting has trained and
strengthen the competence of
managers and staff in organisations such as ABB, ADECCO, ERICSSON, EMERSON, POLICE AUTHORITIES,
KORN/FERRY, SWEDISH MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS and
VATTENFALL. Most of this organisations have choosen us to certify their